Monday 6 May 2013

                                                 
                                                     My favourite piece of technology



I don't like so much the technology. I think that it is so complicated, and it have control over us, to the same time I thing that it is so useful, because actually, the world function around the technology, and if we don't learn to used, we stay behind, and don't notify of thinks like task or read text for the university.

The most useful piece of technology for me is my netbook, which is more little than a notebook computer. I bought it in Valparaíso, because my cousin´s boyfriend know very much of the computers and things like that, and they went with me to buy.

At the beginning the netbook are so useful for me, and it work very good, and it is not complicated for me, because before I have other computer that broke down in a rainy night; the computer finish wet.

I think that it is so useful for me, because I take it to every place, and I can talk with my friends, read, or do some task. I don't have mobile internet, that means that the computer fairly work without internet.
I use the computer all the time, from the morning until the night, and if I don't have it, I don't know that I do.




4 comments:

  1. I don't line computers, I don't like your blog and I don't like you
    good bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why people hates technology! We have to be friends of technology to use it against people who wants to dominate us. We have to use computers to do art, to spread our ideas and projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how useful is the laptop! it has the technology of a computer besides the great advantage of take it to every place, simply is a great tool for us.

    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to post me! and i coudn't been more agree with you!! computers are useful to organized your information and obviously watch movies, download music and , why not, comunicate with your friends, but nothing compares the real life (and not cibernetic life) see you!

    ReplyDelete