Monday 15 April 2013

Hi! how are you today?
Well, Now I'll tell you about my favorite band. It's so complicated for me choose only one, but I will try to do.

My favorite singer is Pascuala Ilabaca. the music that she makes mix ethnic tradition with Chilean folklore.
She participates in a group too, it name is Samadi, and is ethnic music, that mix music from India, Africa  and Europe. She is influence for Janis Joplin, because she likes the female work "in a world that usually be manly".

I like Pascuala because her music are so varied, and mix culture; besides, she are female and Chilean.For other side, I like that we...the women can be listen in the society. For that, my favorite song is "Violeta y Frida". This song talk about two great female artist that it wasn't important from the own country. This women are Violeta Parra and Frida Khalo a little more of her story is in the song... I hope that you like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pwCpEl6WwU

6 comments:

  1. Oh Coni :) I also think that it's difficult choose only one artist that you like, but PAscual Ilabaca is a good choice jaja. I love her music too.

    Hugs!

    Sofi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cony !! pascuala Illabaca = good music

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl sounds amazing, so I'll listen her soon. Nice post "prima" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi coni
    I think pascuala is a interesting artist and i like she hahah
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don´t know Pascuala, I get to know for here. very beautiful video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The music relate with the culture is very funny!

    ReplyDelete